Thursday, May 29, 2008

meme

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Ten years ago was a VERY crazy time in my life. I had my first daughter, Ashley. I graduated from High School, and I started college. :)


5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Work on homework
2. Help Ashley and Brandon with homework
3. Do Laundry
4. Do Dishes
5. Clean up the house

5 things on my lifelong to-do list:
1. Travel the US and Canada
2. Travel Overseas to Italy, France, and other places
3. Get married
4. Have another baby?
5. Own my own house

Sweets I enjoy:
Bottle caps, hersheys, reeses pieces

Last three books I read:
1. PRIVATE Series: #5
2. PRIVATE Series #6
3. PRIVATE Series # 7

Last three movies I saw:
1. 27 dresses
2. Iron Man
3. Spiderwick Chronicles

2Places I have lived before:
1. Traverse City, MI east side
2. Traverse City, MI west side

No comments: